Thursday, July 31, 2008

Crockpot anyone?

OK a different post this time....Do you own a crock pot? I saw an article or two on this women who had had enough and so as a new years resolution she decided she would make a different homemade meal everyday of 2008 in her crockpot and would post an entry on her blog everyday. The blog contains each days recipes and pictures. If you have a moment and are looking for a new idea you should check it out she has all sorts on there including enchiladas, vegetarian and deserts.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Very interesting. I have a crock pot and I can count on 1 hand the amount of times I have used it. I will definitely look into this blog for ideas. Thanks.

Kathleen said...

For those in the UK a crock pot is like a slow cooker. and a quart is = 2 pints roughly. Hope that helps!