Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Chicken Finger Subs

Ingredients:
Breaded Chicken Fingers
Sub Rolls
Lettuce
Tomato
Provolone Cheese
Blue Cheese Dressing (I prefer Kraft)
Frank's Red Hot Sauce (I don't put this on)
Optional: Onion


Bake chicken fingers according to package. Lightly toast open rolls. Put a generous helping of blue cheese on then provolone cheese, and then all other ingredients. This one is a NY thing. You pretty much can get them at any sub shop by where I grew-up and it is one of my favorite to eat!!!

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

alreight katie your right i do think you are crazy but it does sound not too bad maybe trying this one out this week.

Katie said...

I just got back from NY and I ate it 3 times while I was there. I absolutely love it!!! Laura and Brian should be leaving there today and I recommended it to them while they were there... who knows if they tried it or not. It is sooooo good!

Laura said...

We did try it - actually, I made Brian order one and I ordered a veggie sub. I ended up eating Brian's and he ended up eating my veggie sub! The chicken finger sub is gooooood eatin'.